Privacy StatementWe are committed to protecting your privacy with Privacy Policies. Authorised employees within the company are on a need to know basis. In mentioning this, only information collected from individual customers are used. We constantly review our systems and data to ensure the best possible service to our customers. Parliament has created specific offenses for unauthorised actions against computer systems and data.
- See link: http://www.justice.gov.za/salrc/dpapers/dp109.pdf
Protection of Personal Information Act, 2013 – http://www.gov.za/sites/www.gov.za/files/37067_26-11_Act4of2013ProtectionOfPersonalInfor_correct.pdfDue to this, we will investigate any such actions with a view to prosecuting and/or taking civil proceedings to recover damages against those responsible.
- Client records are regarded as confidential and will not be shared with any third party.
- Information will only be shared with manufacturers and suppliers.
- Clients have the right to request to see or have copies of any client records we keep.
- A reasonable notice of such a request, should be given in advance.
- Clients are requested to keep copies of any paperwork that relates to our services.
- The Client shall be issued with written information where appropriate.
- This could include hand-outs or copies of records as part of an agreed contract, for the benefit of both parties.
- We will not sell, share, or rent your personal information to any third party.
- In mentioning this, any emails sent by this Company will only be in connection with agreed services and products.