Aloe Ferox – EVA
Aloe Ferox (Eva) – Herbal supplement for the well-being of women.
Beneficial for the well-being of the reproductive & sexual organs as well as the bladder.
Beneficial for menstrual well-being.
Helps romance flare up.
Beneficial for hormone harmony, midlife as well as adolescent balance.
Beneficial for emotional balance.
Aloe Whole-leaf 130 mg, Black Cohosh 80 mg, Chaste Tree Berry 80 mg, Red Clover 50 mg, Dong Quai 50 mg, Wild Yam 50 mg. Other ingredients: Magnesium Stearate, Bovine Glycerin
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Take 2 capsules daily with meals.
For hundreds of years, the aloe plant has been known for its amazing properties. Today this knowledge has been harnessed into a range of Wellness and Skincare products that are created from this “lily of the desert”. The soothing and rejuvenating qualities of the aloe are what make these products so popular. A well-researched method of utilizing the whole leaf of the aloe and not only the white inner gel makes Aloe Ferox products unique.
is the perfect online shop.
• You can purchase for all your health, beauty, fashion, home and lifestyle needs.
• As a result of our expertise, you can consider us your personal shoppers.
• Testing 1000s of products monthly, and in conclusion, we add the ones we recommend.
• Stocking top quality products, while keeping them affordable.
• Furthermore, we courier all orders anywhere in the world.
• Once you have tested your product, you will probably wish to do a review in the box below.
• We will be handing out fabulous prizes to the best Product Reviewers.
• Most of all, should you require any more information, please feel free to contact us.
• If you would like us to stock specific products, please email email@example.com
• Offering discounts and wholesale prices on all bulk orders.
• Please email us your requirements, and we will quote you accordingly.
• Wholesale Products include all Branded Towels, Corporate Gifts & Clothing.
• Our payment platforms are completely safe, so feel secure to purchase online.
• Join our Forum
to offer, or receive support, info and advice from fellow clients.