Get the Glow | October | Cape Town
This tranquil weekend is really about escaping the city after many months of hard work and taking some time for yourself, to recooperate, recconnect and reset, before entering the last stretch of the year.
The Get the Glow retreat is carefully designed to cater for the leisurely human, by offering light daily yoga, gorgeously prepared healthy meals, a sacred sound healing journey and more.
There will be enough free time to tan , go for walks, read or merely relax gazing into the magical view overlooking the lagoon and heldeberg mountain range.
Space is limited. ♥
Lets flow and glow.
R 4400 (per person sharing)
R 5900 ( for one person not sharing)
– 5 Yoga Sessions
– Organic beautifully prepared healthy meals
– Sacred sound healing journey with renowned sound therapist and artist, Chris Tokalon. Utilizing sound for personal healing, self-empowerment and returning to inner stillness.
– An array of teas , matcha and turmeric golden milk
– Massage (Please request if you would like to have a massage. Can choose between reflexology, swedish or thai)
– TRE (Trauma Release Excercise) : To really maximise your experience in the sense of deeply connecting with yourself, we highky reccomend TRE. You can pre book or bring cash to the retreat ,as we will have a TRE therapist on board.
Gorgeous private villa situated in luxury Wine Estate, Benguela Cove and has 360* views of the Botriver lagoon and ocean, Indoor heated pool, gourmet kitchen, protected courtyard, several spacious living areas, as well as a wonderful butler. 15 min drive from beautiful Hermanus. The villa caters for the connoisseur who only expects the best.
All rooms are very large, luxurious, have a magnificent view and open up onto a protected courtyard with separate living areas.
Only 12 spaces available (50% deposit required up front to secure your spot)
Please contact Kerri for enquiries.