Grapeseed oil is light in taste and retains the original flavour of foods. With Grapseed Oil that has a high smoking point it makes this oil ideal for frying and baking. This lovely oil can be used as a base for certain oil infusions of garlic, rosemary or other various herbs and spices. Grapeseed Oil is widely used in in baked good such as waffles, pancakes and other baked goodies.
List of benefits of Grapeseed Oil:
Nourishing Skin Care
Suitable for all skin types
Makes an Excellent Massage Oil
Refined to ensure purity. Tested to ensure Highest Quality
Contains A balance of skin-supporting compounds, including palmitic and stearic fatty acids
Grapeseed oil is pressed specifically from seeds of Vitis vinifera grapes. These amazing grapes contain multiple minerals, vitamins and antioxidants ready to be absorbed by the body. This oil is also cholesterol free and helps with raising the healthy cholesterol and assists in lowering the bad cholesterol.
#Lifestyleshop Online the No 1 Online Lifestyle Shop
• Purchase for all your health, beauty, fashion, home and lifestyle needs.
• As a result of our expertise, consider us your personal shoppers.
• Testing 1000s of products monthly, we add recommended ones.
• Stocking top quality products, at affordable prices.
• We courier all orders anywhere in the world.
• Once you have tested your products, please do a review in the box below.
• Writers of the top product reviews will receive
• Should you require any more information, please feel free to contact us.
• Would like us to stock specific products? please email email@example.com
Wholesale Prices Available For Bulk Orders
• Email us your requirements, and we will quote you accordingly.
• Other Wholesale Products include all Branded Towels, Corporate Gifts & Clothing.
• Our payment platforms are completely safe, so feel secure to purchase online.
• Join our Forum
to offer, or receive support, info and advice from fellow clients