Harvest Moon Facial Tea
Harvest Moon Facial Tea is a purifying blend of herbs, flowers, and berries which have been specially selected to open pores, reduce excess oil and empower the release of impurities.
Harvest Moon Facial Tea Key Benefits
- Improve Circulation: Steaming creates a thermo-regulating effect on the blood vessels, allowing these to dilate and increase blood flow to the skin’s surface. This rush of oxygen and nutrient-rich blood leaves you with a healthy, glowing complexion. Facial Tea’s are best used once a week or when dull, tired skin needs a revamp before a big day.
- Deep purify pores: Sweat created by facial steams help to release toxins, dirt, and debris that would normally stay stuck. The heat softens dead, dry skin cells which gives a gentle exfoliation too.
- Advanced Absorption: Heat leaves pores in a hyper-porous state. This means any product applied after a steam will have a greater ability to penetrate and absorb the active ingredients in your follow-up product.
- Soul-nourishing: Facial steaming is a time for you and nobody else. Use this time to do a spiritual detox too by letting go of any negative thoughts you may be holding on to or work with positive affirmations.
Top Tips For Harvest Moon Facial Tea
- Add a sachet of Green Tea to each bowl for an antioxidant boost. You can also add a sachet Rooibos Tea to soothe skin and aid relaxation. By doing this you will also stretch your jar of Harvest Moon further.
- Add two handfuls of herbs to an old, clean stocking foot and tie to the hot water tap. Allow the hot water to run over the herbs, creating a herbal bath soak for a full body experience.
- After steaming, strain your herbal infusion and store the water in a clean bottle. This water can be stored in the fridge for two days and used to activate clay face masks.
- Give your Facial Tea a small shake before tipping out a handful of herbs. The more herbs you use, the stronger your steam will be.
- Place the herb and blossom mix in a small to medium-sized bowl.
- Fill the bowl with boiling water. The more water you add, the more diluted your brew will be, but the more steam you will have.
- The longer your brew stands, the more gently the steam will be. If you would like a strong steam, use your tea directly after adding water.
- Position your face over the bowl, with your chin hovering just above the water.
- Use a towel to trap and seal in the healing steam.
- Steam with your eyes closed for 10-15 minutes, wipe away sweat and ideally follow with a mask or toner.
Thymus vulgaris (Thyme), Rosmarinus officinalis (Rosemary), Lavendula Angustifolia (Lavender) blossoms, Matricaria Recutita (Chamomile) blossoms, Calendula officinalis (Marigold) petals, Mentha piperita (Peppermint) leaf, Juniperus communis (Juniper) berries. -Preservative Free -100% Biodegradable