Rose Quartz Roller
The Rose Quartz Face Roller is a non-invasive, holistic alternative to micro-needling.
- Reduces puffiness
- Reduces redness
- Improves skin elasticity and tone
- Decongests lymph nodes and facilitates lymphatic drainage
- Helps to eliminate toxins
- Boosts circulation to the surface of the skin
- Improves product absorption
- Tightens pores and firms the skin
- Relaxes facial muscles thus reducing the formation of fine lines
- Defines the natural contours of the face
Rose Quartz Properties
Egyptian Mythology says that the Goddess Isis used Rose Quartz crystal to maintain her radiant beauty. Queen Cleopatra and the ancient Egyptians adopted the use of Rose Quartz in facial massage by gathering tumbled stones from the Nile River.
Rose Quartz is high in Silicon Dioxide and traces of Titanium, Iron and Manganese.
- Resonating Chakra: Heart Chakra
- Promotes an unconditional love for self and others
- Promotes emotion healing
- Helps to reduce stress and anxiety
- Strengthens sensitivity and empathy
- Feminine and nurturing energy
Each roller is individually carved by hand from natural stone thus may differ slightly in size from that pictured. Due to natural variations in the stone, your Rose Quartz Roller will be completely unique in color and pattern. We select your Rose Quartz roller especially for you by using a pendulum.
Use the stone on it’s own or apply a serum, moisturiser or oil to the face.
Use your roller instead of your fingertips to gently massage the product into the skin.
This method is especially helpful to increase product absorption, improve circulation and relax areas of tension.
Hot Cloth Ritual
Apply a hot, damp cloth to a clean face.
Lie back and roll your roller over the cloth.
This method is best for relief from congestion and to empower the release of impurities. The rolling action coupled with the warmth will also increase circulation and reduce puffiness by improving the flow of lymph.
Store your roller in the fridge or dip in a bowl of ice water before rolling each area of the face.
The cool sensation coupled with the massaging action is ideal to tighten and lift the skin. This method also tightens pores, boosts circulation to the surface of the skin and reduces puffiness.
Apply a face mask to a clean face.
Once your mask starts to dry, spray a toner or mist over the mask to make it sticky again.
Then use your roller to spread and massage over the moistened mask.
This method is ideal to improve absorption, purge toxins and boost the treatment action of your mask.